12 Jan Talent Management Software Applications
As the market for top talent continues to become more and more competitive, employees who are great at what they do and/or possess skills that are not found in their peers will become harder to attract, recruit and retain. This is likely due to three key developments:
- The exodus of the Baby Boomers, who were the largest generation in the US workforce before the entry of the Millennials.
- The growing skills gap that is the result of retirement by Baby Boomers. There are not enough Generation Xers to step into the positions vacated by their predecessors. Thus some Millennials will have to fill roles with more responsibilities despite their level of preparedness and experience.
- Generation Y employees seek a culture of growth, development and meaningful work. Most companies around the globe do not fit the bill and those that do will attract the best prospects.
Talent Management is a body of processes which guide HR departments through various phases of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, performance management, compensation management and much more.
Talent Management Software applications:
- Are built adhering latest best practices and take the load off decision making from line mangers
- Automate the execution of complex strategies like comp management without IT intervention
- Are intuitive, easy to use and offer great ROI
- Reduce issues of turnover and dissatisfaction from the ground up
If your HR department is looking for more effective employees and better business results, start by determining areas in which you need to improve.
HRsoft is a leading provider of strategic talent management software that improves manager effectiveness and business results. Our full suite of cloud-based HR software solutions includes applicant tracking software, compensation planning software, total rewards software, stay interview software, performance management software, and content management software. To learn more about our Talent Management Software, click the button below!