01 Aug HRsoft Talent Center Software, Version 9.5 Release Notes
Recently, we unveiled our most recent version of the HRsoft Talent Center Software, Version 9.5. In doing so, we aim to provide our clients with an improved experience while using each of our products. For this latest version, we are pleased to reveal some key features which we’ve added to our COMPView, STAYView, PERFORMView, CONTENTView, and REWARDView products. Additionally, we’ve made some improvements to the security and authentication aspects of the software, as well as enhancements to the Talent Center homepage.
Among the most noteworthy updates featured in the new release are the new additions made in the COMPView tool. You’ll now find an addition of formula-based alerts, added group totals for calculated and discretionary budget columns, and enhanced data feeds, just to name a few. We’ve provided details and accompanying images for each of these updates in our Talent Center 9.5 Release Notes.
Additionally, the following updates have been made:
- STAYView: Enhanced application to define different eligibility periods & improved notification wizard for automated email notifications
- PERFORMView: Customized tab order in performance document & custom translations for overall comments tab
- CONTENTView: New search results page
- REWARDView: New charting library with fusion charts to enhance user experience
- Upgraded user access management system and new two-factor authentication
- Overall improvement to the look and feel of each product
Once you’ve reviewed the Talent Center 9.5 Release Notes, please feel free to pass along information regarding the update throughout your organization. You may then view the new release in your User Acceptance Testing (UAT) site. Thereafter, you can promote the new version to your Production sites.
As always, we encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have. We welcome comments and suggestions and look forward to receiving your feedback on Talent Center 9.5.